Home > Training


Click below for more information on the following types of classes.

Please note:  In order to have adequate materials available to attendees, we cannot accept walk-ins.  If you need to attend a class, you should be pre-registered no later than 5 business days prior to the start of the class.

Water/Wastewater Continuing Education
Water/Wastewater Certification Schools
Backflow/Cross Connection & Certified Tester Training
Flagger Training
Utility Management Certification School 
Online Training
Customer Service Training
Complete List of Upcoming Training

If you’re in need of continuing education hours or other training and do not see a class offered in your area, please contact us as at training@ncrwa.com

Registration Guidelines/Regulations
No walk-ins or payments will be accepted at the training sites. Faxed registrations will only be accepted if the form includes a credit card. If you are not paying by credit card, mail a check with your registration. You are not considered registered for the class until payment is received. If you are paying by check, we must receive payment in our office no later than 5 days prior to the class start date.

Cancelation Policy
This cancellation policy applies to Standard Con-Ed Classes(not-online), Certification Schools, Backflow Prevention Cross Connection, Customer Service Training, Flagger Training.  It does NOT apply to on-line training, customized on-site training, or any other NCRWA events or services - for these items, see the particular event for cancellation details or call 336.731.6963.  Cancelations are accepted by written notice only, and will adhere to the following refund policy.

Notice of Cancelation

  • At least 10 business days prior to the start date of the class/school - Refund less $25 cancelation fee.
  • Cancelation within 10 business days - No refund will be made.

Refund requests must be made using our Refund Request Form.

Reissue of Training Certificate
Certificates of Attendance are issued at the end of each NCRWA Training event where continuing education hours are earned.  Replacement certificates can be ordered using the Training Certificate Reissue Order form.

printClick Here for a print-friendly version of
the primary content on this page.

Major Corporate Sponsors